Do you love Patterson Park?
What is it that you love about Patterson Park? The trees, the wide open spaces to play? The links to the past through the historic Pagoda, cannons and fountain? The feeling you get when you walk into an oasis from the noise and bustle of life in the city?
We love these things, too, and make it our mission to keep Patterson Park a brilliant green space… a vibrant, busy and safe park, with a diversity of programs and people, trees and wildlife. And we need your help.
- Allows us to organize/supply the volunteer teams that picked up more than 600 lbs. of trash last year, and mulched, weeded and planted!
- Produces free festivals and concerts… the AWESOME Summer Concert Series, Día del Niño, Muevetón, Pagoda Lighting, the Great Halloween Lantern Parade, all of which highlight our park and its creative and diverse community.
- Helps us buy and install trashcans, bike racks and other park improvements.
- Maintains the Pagoda and keeps it open to the public! Your gifts allow us to keep this unique historic symbol of our park in good order for you and future generations.
- Allows us to be the Park’s liaison with Baltimore City, helping to guide Patterson Park’s future and advocating for much-needed resources.
- Provides free soccer and tennis programs, and so much more!
Thanks to the support of our members, Patterson Park is thriving. I hope you join us in caring for this Baltimore treasure!