Patterson Park: Baltimore’s Best Backyard!
subscribe to our newsletter
SIGN UP NOW!
become a member of the
friends of patterson park
JOIN US TODAY!

The Casino

Now known as the Casino, this building was designed by Charles H. Latrobe and built by Cornelius Sheehan in 1893.

CasinoAt the time it served as a new focal point for the expanded park. First used as a refreshment stand, it has served a number of purposes over the years including a park office with basement tool house, an upper story suite of residential apartments and public rest rooms. It now houses an adult day care center run by Baltimore City’s Department of Aging.