Participate as a food, arts/crafts, jewelry or local services vendor at any or all of the concerts in our free summer concert series. Village will be set up at the top of Pagoda Hill under the trees north of the cannons. There will be a limited number of vending spots available, so be sure to inquire early. Preference goes to local businesses, with locally-made product and ties to the community.
Vending fee per concert:
Saturday/Sundays: Food vendors $80; Services/craft vendors $40
Tuesdays: All vendors $40
Non-profit rate: First date free, additional dates $25
10% discount if you sign up for at least five concerts and pay in full in advance of 6/1/2019.
Includes business name/link announced on Friends of Patterson Park weekly concert e-blast (6K) and social media tag (reach 20K weekly) prior to concert.
2019 Summer Concert Series DATES*
Wednesday, 8/14 (rain date if needed)
*All dates are 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. on Pagoda Hill
• All vendors must provide own tent/canopy (if desired; no bigger than 12’ x 12’), table, tablecloth and signage. We can provide chairs (if necessary).
• No on-site electricity is available. Generators are noisy and can interfere with the concert sound...if you'd like to use one, we will discuss with you the type of generator you wish to use and appropriate placement so that sound doesn't impact concert-goer's experience.
• Food vendors are required to obtain required health department permits and bring copy to event or email it to us in advance.
• Permit to drive in the park will be provided for unloading/loading, if necessary. Vendors should be set up with cars removed from concert area no later than 30 minutes prior to concert start. If you are not in place by 6 p.m., we cannot guarantee a mention from the stage. Cars may not be brought to table location until 20 minutes after concert end. We ask that everyone be extremely cautious of pedestrian traffic. Pedestrians have right of way on all roads/walkways in the park.
• Payment for vending spot due prior to concert.
• CANCELLATIONS DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER: In the event of thunderstorms, we must cancel or postpone concerts due to safety concerns (by 3 p.m. the day of the concert; you will be notified). We have one date at the end of the concert season reserved as a make up date. In the event of an individual concert cancellation, all vending fees paid in advance are non-refundable and will become tax-deductible donations to benefit the Park (you will be receipted). We will do our utmost to reschedule with you for another concert or event if you are available, or put you on our rain date (August 14).