NOTICE: Due to inclement weather, soccer & Zumba are cancelled for today, Thurs, Sept 25. See you next week!
OJO: Debido a la lluvia, se cancelan las clases de fútbal y zumba hoy, jueves, 25 de septiembre. ¡Nos vemos la próxima semana!
What’s Happening in Patterson Park?
- Free Movies in the Park, Sept 26
- Great Halloween Lantern Parade: Kaleidoscope!
- Email from Katherine Brower: May 28th, 2014
- Events calendar
- Información en español
- Parking/Paving Issue
Patterson Park named Best Park again!
Patterson Park has been named a 2013 Best of Baltimore Readers‘ Poll winner for “Best Park.”
Who are the Friends of Patterson Park?
The Friends of Patterson Park is a non-profit membership organization formed in 1998 to promote, protect and advocate for our treasured common ground so that it can be enjoyed for generations to come. We believe that a well used and well tended park contributes to the health and vitality of the diverse communities who call Patterson Park the Best Backyard in Baltimore.Becoming a member is the best way to insure the health and beauty of the park and learn about the benefits and tax credits available to members of Friends of Patterson Park.
- Tennis Courts 1 & 2 have been resurfaced and a multi-use net for court 8 is on the way. Click here to read more!
- Patterson Park Pool is closed for the 2014 season.
- The Pagoda will be open in 2014 Sundays, April 20-October 12th, 12-6, weather permitting.
- The Patterson Park Dog Park is now open! For more info visit the Patterson Dog Park Association’s webpage at www.pattersondogpark.org
- Eastern Avenue/Patterson Park Ave Entrance improvements are being completed by the Baltimore City Department of Recreation & Parks. Click here to learn more.
- Patterson Park named “Frontline Park” by City Parks Alliance