What’s Happening in Patterson Park?
- Summer Concert Series!
- Email from Katherine Brower: May 28th, 2014
- Patterson Park Pool Schedule 2014
- Events calendar
- Información en español
- Parking/Paving Issue
Friends of Patterson Park Concert Series
Patterson Park named Best Park again!
Patterson Park has been named a 2013 Best of Baltimore Readers‘ Poll winner for “Best Park.”
Who are the Friends of Patterson Park?
The Friends of Patterson Park is a non-profit membership organization formed in 1998 to promote, protect and advocate for our treasured common ground so that it can be enjoyed for generations to come. We believe that a well used and well tended park contributes to the health and vitality of the diverse communities who call Patterson Park the Best Backyard in Baltimore.Becoming a member is the best way to insure the health and beauty of the park and learn about the benefits and tax credits available to members of Friends of Patterson Park.
- Tennis Courts 1 & 2 have been resurfaced and a multi-use net for court 8 is on the way. Click here to read more!
- Patterson Park Pool is closed for the 2013 season.
- The Pagoda will be open in 2014 Sundays, April 20-October 13th, 12-6, weather permitting.
- The Patterson Park Dog Park is now open! For more info visit the Patterson Dog Park Association’s webpage at www.pattersondogpark.org
- Eastern Avenue/Patterson Park Ave Entrance improvements are being completed by the Baltimore City Department of Recreation & Parks. Click here to learn more.
- Patterson Park named “Frontline Park” by City Parks Alliance