What’s Happening in Patterson Park?
Wine Tasting at Sunset Hosted by Dr. Levi Watkins, Jr. and Daniel Barnycz – Next Thursday, May 23rd. Get Your Tickets Today!
- Patterson Park named “Frontline Park” by City Parks Alliance
- See our Events calendar for details on upcoming events.
- Información en español
- 2013 Patterson Park Summer Concert Series: Check out this year’s line up!
- Parking/Paving Issue: Meetings of the Patterson Park Master Plan Working Group & Patterson Park Planning Committee have been held. Click here for more information.
- Eastern Avenue/Patterson Park Ave Entrance improvements are being completed by the Baltimore City Department of Recreation & Parks. Click here to learn more.
Who are the Friends of Patterson Park?
The Friends of Patterson Park is a non-profit membership organization formed in 1998 to promote, protect and advocate for our treasured common ground so that it can be enjoyed for generations to come. We believe that a well used and well tended park contributes to the health and vitality of the diverse communities who call Patterson Park the Best Backyard in Baltimore.Becoming a member is the best way to insure the health and beauty of the park and learn about the benefits and tax credits available to members of Friends of P
Special Notices 2013
- The Marble Fountain will be turned on as soon as the motor is fixed (before the end of May).
- Pagoda is open, Sundays, April 21-October 13th, 12-6, weather permitting.
- The Patterson Park Dog Park is now open! For more info visit the Patterson Dog Park Association’s webpage at www.pattersondogpark.org