What’s Happening in Patterson Park?
- Events calendar
- Friends of Patterson Park Concert Series
- Patterson Park Master Plan 2016
- Pool information
Who are the Friends of Patterson Park
The Friends of Patterson Park is a non-profit membership organization formed in 1998 to promote, protect and advocate for our treasured common ground so that it can be enjoyed for generations to come. We believe that a well used and well tended park contributes to the health and vitality of the diverse communities who call Patterson Park the, ‘Best Backyard in Baltimore.’
Becoming a member of the Friends of Patterson Park is the best way to insure the health and beauty of the park
- Stay tuned…our new and improved website will be available soon!
- The Pagoda will be open to the public on Sundays 12-6pm starting April 17th, 12-6pm through October 9th and during some special events.
- The Marble Fountain is being repaired. We expect to have it back on before the end of July.
- For more information on the Patterson Park Master Plan, visit pattersonparkmasterplan.weebly.com/resources.html
- Patterson Park named “Frontline Park” by City Parks Alliance