What’s Happening in Patterson Park?
Who are the Friends of Patterson Park
The Friends of Patterson Park is a non-profit membership organization formed in 1998 to promote, protect and advocate for our treasured common ground so that it can be enjoyed for generations to come. We believe that a well used and well tended park contributes to the health and vitality of the diverse communities who call Patterson Park the Best Backyard in Baltimore.
Becoming a member is the best way to insure the health and beauty of the park and learn about the benefits and tax credits that may be available to members of Friends of Patterson Park.
- For more information on the Patterson Park Master Plan process, visit pattersonparkmasterplan.weebly.com/resources.html
- Tennis Courts 1 & 2 have been resurfaced and court # 8 has a multi-use net. Click here to read more!
- Patterson Park Pool will open after memorial day 2015.
- The Pagoda will be open in 2015 on Sundays, April 19-October 11th, 12-6pm, weather permitting and during some special events.
- The Patterson Park Dog Park is now open! For more info visit the Patterson Dog Park Association’s webpage at www.pattersondogpark.org
- Patterson Park named “Frontline Park” by City Parks Alliance
Keep in Touch with the Friends
Patterson Park named Best Park again!
Patterson Park has been named a 2013 Best of Baltimore Readers‘ Poll winner for “Best Park.”