What’s Happening in Patterson Park?
- Board Update – Our Board of Directors has recently updated the Friends of Patterson Park Bylaws, which were in need of some revisions after 16 years! If you would like to see the new bylaws, click here. Questions? Contact Kristyn Oldendorf, Chair of Governance, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Patterson Park named Best Park again!
Patterson Park has been named a 2013 Best of Baltimore Readers‘ Poll winner for “Best Park.”
Who are the Friends of Patterson Park?
The Friends of Patterson Park is a non-profit membership organization formed in 1998 to promote, protect and advocate for our treasured common ground so that it can be enjoyed for generations to come. We believe that a well used and well tended park contributes to the health and vitality of the diverse communities who call Patterson Park the Best Backyard in Baltimore.Becoming a member is the best way to insure the health and beauty of the park and learn about the benefits and tax credits available to members of Friends of Patterson Park.
- Tennis Courts 1 & 2 have been resurfaced and a multi-use net for court 8 is on the way. Click here to read more!
- Patterson Park Pool is closed for the 2014 season.
- The Pagoda will be open in 2014 Sundays, April 20-October 12th, 12-6, weather permitting.
- The Patterson Park Dog Park is now open! For more info visit the Patterson Dog Park Association’s webpage at www.pattersondogpark.org
- Eastern Avenue/Patterson Park Ave Entrance improvements are being completed by the Baltimore City Department of Recreation & Parks. Click here to learn more.
- Patterson Park named “Frontline Park” by City Parks Alliance