What’s Happening in Patterson Park?
- 1814 Archeological Dig in Patterson Park!
- Patterson Park Working Group Update
- Events calendar
- Información en español
- Parking/Paving Issue
- CITC Tax Credit Information
Baltimore Heritage / 1814 Archeological Dig in Patterson Park
Searching for the War of 1812 in Patterson Park is an archaeological investigation looking for the remains of the fortified line that defended Baltimore from a British land attack in September 1814. The project is an opportunity to research the history of the battle, celebrate Baltimore’s history, and preserve Hampstead Hill and the Eastern Defensive Line for future generations to discover.
Patterson Park named Best Park again!
Patterson Park has been named a 2013 Best of Baltimore Readers‘ Poll winner for “Best Park.”
Who are the Friends of Patterson Park?
The Friends of Patterson Park is a non-profit membership organization formed in 1998 to promote, protect and advocate for our treasured common ground so that it can be enjoyed for generations to come. We believe that a well used and well tended park contributes to the health and vitality of the diverse communities who call Patterson Park the Best Backyard in Baltimore.Becoming a member is the best way to insure the health and beauty of the park and learn about the benefits and tax credits available to members of Friends of Patterson Park.
- Tennis Courts 1 & 2 have been resurfaced and a multi-use net for court 8 is on the way. Click here to read more!
- Patterson Park Pool is closed for the 2013 season.
- The Pagoda will be open in 2014 Sundays, April 20-October 13th, 12-6, weather permitting.
- The Patterson Park Dog Park is now open! For more info visit the Patterson Dog Park Association’s webpage at www.pattersondogpark.org
- Eastern Avenue/Patterson Park Ave Entrance improvements are being completed by the Baltimore City Department of Recreation & Parks. Click here to learn more.
- Patterson Park named “Frontline Park” by City Parks Alliance