Do you Love Patterson Park? Become a member today!
What's Happening in Patterson Park?
- Annual Report 2016
- Events calendar
- Announcing 2017 Photo Contest!
- Wine Tasting Fundraiser
- Patterson Park Master Plan 2016
- Join our E-Newletter list
Who are the Friends of Patterson ParkThe Friends of Patterson Park is a non-profit membership organization formed in 1998 to promote, protect and advocate for our treasured common ground so that it can be enjoyed for generations to come. We believe that a well used and well tended park contributes to the health and vitality of the diverse communities who call Patterson Park the, 'Best Backyard in Baltimore.' Becoming a member of the Friends of Patterson Park is the best way to insure the health and beauty of the park. Make a membership gift today!
- Stay tuned...our new and improved website will be available soon!
- The Pagoda will be open to the public on Sundays 12-6pm starting April 9th, 12-6pm through October 8th and during some special events.
- For more information on the Patterson Park Master Plan, visit pattersonparkmasterplan.weebly.com/resources.html
- Patterson Park named "Frontline Park" by City Parks Alliance
You can also, catch the Friends IN THE NEWS or check out PHOTOS from the Friends events and programs.