Saturday, September 28, 2019
1pm to 7pm
Bull Circle at Pagoda Hill, 27 S Patterson Park Ave Baltimore, MD 21231
• Gates –We will be begin ID & Bag check at 1pm. Please have your ID out and ready. ***VIP ticket holders may enter at 12pm***
• Eventbrite Ticket Holders – Please print out your tickets or have them pulled up on your phone. We do have the ability to look up the tickets by last name. Please bring a valid ID.
• VIP Ticket Holders – VIP ticket holders will be able to enter at 12pm. The VIP tent will be open at 12pm. Guests will be allowed to order one drink at a time at the open bar in the VIP tent. There is community seating in the VIP area. The seating is for adult ticket holders only (children may be in the tent, but we have one seat for each paying VIP ticket holder). Your VIP open bar wristband is only valid in the VIP tent. There will be beer, wine, signature cocktails, and bottled water available.
• Drink & Beer Sampling Tickets – Tickets must be purchased in order to get drinks and beer samples. 1 drink ticket = $1. There is one main ticket booth. You may pay via cash or credit card. Please note that a $1.00 service charge will be added for all credit card transactions. *Drink tickets are non-refundable.
• Broken Glasses – Please be very careful with your glass! If you require a replacement, there will be a fee of $5 (while supplies last). Please go to the Drink ticket booth and our management team will assist you.
• Drink Pricing:
Water – 3 Tickets
Full beer – 6 Tickets
Wine – 7 Tickets
Cocktails – 8 Tickets
• Beer Tasting Pricing – 2 tickets
• Cash – We will accept both cash and credit cards (most vendors will also accept both)
• Bag Check – We will have a bag check area prior to the event entrance – please see list of permitted items and non-permitted items.
• Items Permitted – Guests will be allowed to bring lawn chairs, blankets, personal umbrellas, and sealed bottled water.
• Items NOT permitted – coolers, tents, beach umbrellas, outside alcohol, outside food (baby food/ formula will be approved), weapons, and illegal substances.
• Children –Kids 16 and under are free. There will be a family play area with some yard games available.
• Pets – Pets are not allowed inside the event.
• Parking – There is no driving or parking inside Patterson Park. There is street parking available surrounding the park. We also recommend walking, bicycling, or taking an Uber or Lyft to the Lombard St. entrance to the park (corner of Lombard St/S. Patterson Park Ave). If you have a question about accessibility, please contact us.
• Drink Responsibly – Everyone 21+ must have a valid hand stamp in order to drink. Please drink responsibly. Bartenders will not be permitted to serve any intoxicated guests.
• Weather – The event is rain or shine!
• Questions – Our management team will be ready to assist guests and will be at the front gate.