Our 2nd annual photo contest is in the books! Nearly 300 gorgeous photos of our beloved park were submitted by amateurs and pros alike. Our panel of Photo Contest judges brought their own insight as talented artists, scholars, community-builders and park-lovers, and we were fortunate to have such knowledge to guide us! Our judging panel featured:
- Kuo Pao Lian, architect and co-founder/principal of PI.KL Studio and Upper Fells Point resident
- Charles Mason III, local artist and photographer
- Martha Simons, artist and resident of Butchers Hill
- Gary Vikan, scholar and former director of the Walters Art Museum
- Mary Eve Von Berger, owner of The Cruise Lady in Canton and Highlandtown Exchange Club member
- Kim Wiggins, resident outreach manager for Live Baltimore and Patterson Park resident
Check out the winning photographs in the gallery below. Thanks to all who entered their work! And keep taking those photos...the contest will return next year!